15 January 2008

Manifestation Mediumship

I hope that everyone is having a beautiful start for the New Year! So many wondrous events soon to come our way.
I know that I spoke of my Physical Mediumship
Circle last fall and it is now January. I did attend them, I believe it
was 13 total sittings. Boy, was it a blast. I would like to in the
coming weeks recount those evenings of sitting in the dark waiting for
Spirit to share their presence. It's a kin to meditation and trance,
sitting and holding space.
I would also, like to share how I found Magic. It was a very blissful experience for me and I smile every time I think on it.
thank
you for your patience. I look with joy, love and Magic to the new
adventures ahead. And so happy to be sharing them with you all.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

So tell us about your Magic, DyAnne. Some one once said that magic is merely science we don't understand yet.Is it that? Is it potion and wands, is it psychic abilities? I believe our minds are full of powers we are mostly unaware of. Is it our disbelief in "magic" which keeps us from our full potential?

dyAnne Irby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dyAnne Irby said...

I believe that Magic means different abilities for each individual. My strengths lay in psychic intuition, hearing, being empathic, seeing colours-auras and working with spirit beings.
I think once we suspend the belief of the impossible our worlds open up. And anything is possible.
I always wanted to be a psychic when I was younger and people told me there were no real psychic -just tricks and flimflams. But the more I read and found various teachers, what I wanted, dreamed about and studied I have achieved,. My abilities are getting stronger and clearer.
I believe everyone is psychic at various degrees.

Unknown said...

I especially like that last sentence, dyAnne. I'd like to think that I have some sort of psychic gift, God-given, to be used to do his/her work as I was made to do. I truly believe that there is so much in the universe that exists which our five senses cannot comprehend and that we spend--or should spend--all our lives searching for the reason we are put on this earth and to discern exactly what we are supposed to accomplish. I have been slow in progressing along this path but am learning to listen with my heart, third eye, intuition or whatever. Knowledge comes from so many different sources and I regret that I surely have let opportunities for enlightmnet or blessings pass me by because I was too blind to recognize them. I hope as time goes on I will grow to recognize these opportunities and accept them with joy, gratitude and humility and also pass them on to those put in my path.

Blog Archive